Patreon is the best place for creators to build memberships by providing exclusive access to their work and a deeper connection with their communities. We’re building a content and community platform where creators can engage directly with their fans and monetize their creativity, while maintaining full ownership over the work they make and the communities they create.
We’re leaders in the membership space with 250,000+ active creators and over $3.5 billion paid directly to creators on our platform. Our team is building tools to optimize the creator-to-fan relationship, including native video, enhanced podcasting features, improved creation tools, and new community experiences.
📍Location: San Francisco or Remote.
We’re continuing to invest heavily in building the most talented team in the Creator Economy and are looking for a Product Manager for our Content team to support our mission.
About the Role
- Contribute to building and delivering the vision, strategy, and product roadmap for Patreon’s holistic content experience, which may include: content creation and consumption, content organization, sharing and previewing, vertical-specific content experiences like podcasting, unique mobile content experiences, and only-on-Patreon content innovations
- Inspire and motivate a team of designers and engineers to achieve ambitious outcomes
- Work closely with cross-functional teams from engineering, data science, design, marketing, creator success, finance, legal and more
- Understand and influence the roadmaps of other product teams and our broader product strategy
- 5+ years in product management with a deep understanding of the content space and where it’s heading
- An understanding of qualitative and quantitative research & analytical methods and when to apply them to identify & appropriately prioritize a product roadmap
- The ability to gather input & communicate with a large number of internal and external stakeholders
- The ability to inspire & rally a team around a clear vision, strategy & roadmap
- A commitment to craft & product excellence
San Francisco Pay Range