About Rewind AI
What if we could use technology to augment our memory the same way a hearing aid can augment our hearing? This question is why we founded Rewind. Our vision is to give humans perfect memory. We are building the search engine for your life.
About Rewind 👋
At Rewind, our vision is to give humans perfect memory. We believe a world in which you can easily recall anything you’re looking for unlocks the potential of human productivity. That’s why we built Rewind: the search engine for your life. It’s a macOS app that records anything you’ve seen, said, or heard and makes it searchable. For your privacy, we store all of the recordings locally on your Mac and only you have access to them. Instead of spending hours searching in different tools for that piece of information you desperately need, you can now find what you’re looking for in seconds with Rewind.
The product we have today is just the first step toward our audacious vision of giving humans perfect memory. We have raised over $15m from top-tier investors including Andreessen Horowitz, First Round Capital, Moxxie Ventures, Sam Altman, Elad Gil, and Alexis Ohanian to help make that vision a reality.
Why Rewind 👀
Working at Rewind will be the most impactful job of your life. Our team is small and everyone plays a huge role. The work you’ll do will have tremendous impact on not just our company, but how the world works: making forgetting a thing of the past.
With this audacious goal comes a lot of company growth. And as the company grows, so will you. We will support you in building a career that energizes and fulfills you: giving you opportunities so that you can do the best work of your career. But don't just take our word for it, look at our track record. Our founding team has previously built Optimizely: a $120M annual revenue recurring business with 450 employees which was voted the #1 Best Place to Work.
- Health insurance: best-in-class healthcare for employees and dependents. Includes vision and dental.
- Top-of-market compensation: we strive to offer top-of-market salary and equity.
- Unlimited vacation: we want you to take the time you need to rest and relax.
- Employee-friendly equity terms: we offer an extended exercise window and early exercise for any options offered.
- Remote first: we have team members all over the U.S. and everyone is treated equally regardless of location.
- 401(k) plan: for US employees we offer a 401(k) plan with company matching.
- Office reimbursement: prefer working from an office? We provide a WeWork membership or reimbursement.
- Parental leave: we offer all parents 12 weeks of paid time off to spend time with their new family.
- Quarterly retreats: we have off-sites quarterly to bring everyone together. Past retreats include Seattle, Breckenridge, Calistoga & Mexico.
- Choose your gear: we equip everyone with a new top-of-the-line Apple laptop with all the upgrades.
Why we need you ✨
- We are exponentially increasing the amount of people using Rewind in the coming months. We need someone who can wear a lot of different hats (crafting compelling narratives, executing guerrilla marketing, etc.) and own both lead generation and conversion to trial.
What will be your responsibilities 📓
- Day-to-day social media management
- Own writing blog posts on topics ranging from “How do we compress data so effectively?” and “What’s the future of personal knowledge management?”
- Own and be held accountable to lead generation and conversion to starting trial
- Proactively coming up with clever guerrilla marketing campaigns
- Role will start off as an individual contributor but will likely include management over time
What will help you be successful 👏
- Ability to wear multiple hats and willing to learn new skills quickly
- Experience at a consumer Product-Led Growth (PLG) startup
- Excellent writer and communication skills
- Experience with referral programs
- Experience with content management systems like Webflow
- Experience with analytics tools like Fathom or Amplitude
If you're interested in this job, we strongly encourage you to apply: we'd love to see you on our team working toward our audacious vision of giving humans perfect memory.